Trains is a minigame added in ALPHA stage. The minigame starts by giving the players a "warning" about the trains, and a few seconds after, the trains come across the lobby. If the trains hit you, you die and lose the minigame. Any remaining players will win. There are 3-6 trains that can appear.
- Stand far away from the platforms, as those are the areas the trains will use.
- Obviously, the sides of the lobby are the best places to be.
- The song for this minigame used to be the song used in the Saws minigame, but later changed to the one used in TF2Ware.
- The song is "K64 Train Ride" from the Paper Mario series.
- The trains used to go faster than the speed they're at now.
- The reaction time used to be 2 seconds instead of 5.
- The train mesh is from Crossy Road.