Pyramid Climb is a minigame added in ALPHA stage. The minigame starts by teleporting all of the players around the bottom of the pyramid. The players have a few seconds to get to the top. Players are unable to jump in this minigame and must use the small slopes around the pyramid to get up. Players that successfully reach the top of the pyramid will win.
- To get to the top of the Pyramid easier, use and get used to first/third person mode.
- Sometimes, due to ROBLOX collisions, you can get to the collide to the top.
- There was once a bug where the King of The Hill mode was enabled during this minigame.
- The Grassy variant uses blocks that can you trip you if touched.
- The amount in the map increases depending on the speed up.
- In the Coloured map, there is a hidden button that you can press that will open another block to lead you inside the pyramid.
- The faces on the blocks in the Coloured map are all of the developer's and the color of their avatars skin tone during mid-ALPHA.
- SuperSlimeStar, an admin during mid-ALPHA of RBLXWare, face can also be seen on the Pyramid.